The following Terms and Conditions apply to the Housing.muni.cz website. All users must express their explicit consent on registration.
- Housing.muni.cz is operated by the Institute of Computer Science of Masaryk University, residing at Botanická Street No. 554/68a, Brno. The website operator may be reached at email@example.com.
- The website operator reserves the right to intervene in the system without prior notice to users. The website operator is also authorized to limit or terminate the services provided. In such cases, users are not authorized to claim any rights associated with the limitation or termination of services. The website operator is not liable in the event of unavailable or malfunctioning services.
- This website makes use of external services including Google Maps and e-mail notifications. The operator cannot be held responsible for the improper functioning of these services. Users are not authorized to claim any rights associated with their failure or malfunction (e.g. address localization issues).
- In the event of an attack on the server, the operator does not assume responsibility for data stored on the website.
- Any user who completes the registration process and agrees to the Terms and Conditions will be authorized to submit advertisements. Any student or employee of either Masaryk University or any of the schools and institutions participating in the EduId network may submit, browse and respond to advertisements.
- All registered users are fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their usernames, passwords and any other registration information not intended for publication under these Terms and Conditions. Users will be held responsible for any costs incurred as a result of a violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- Each user may be registered only once at any given time. In case of duplicate registrations or falsely provided information, the operator reserves the right to void any and all false or duplicate registrations.
- The user may request that the operator cancel his/her registration at any time.
- Users agree not to make use of the services of this website for any activities which are or could be in conflict with the Terms and Conditions set out by the operator, the operator's legitimate interests, binding legal regulations of the Czech Republic or activities which are in any way contrary to morality.
- Users agree to provide true and complete information in all advertisements and to ensure that the offered accommodation will be provided in accordance with the listed conditions. Users also agree to cancel an advertisement following its expiration.
- Students agree not to use information listed in advertisements for purposes other than for which this information was submitted.
- The operator reserves the right to intervene in a user's profile and other information entered by the user (especially advertisements) as well as retaining the right to remove their account in the event of a violation of these Terms and Conditions. In the case of students, the operator also reserves the right to implement a definitive ban on access to the services provided by this website.
- The operator assumes no responsibility for any damages incurred by the user as a result of using the services of this website (failure to pay rent, failure to provide the agreed accommodation, etc.), especially as the operator is not in a position to affect such matters. In justified cases, users may request information from the operator regarding the information about the source of such damages.
- The website operator reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions without prior notice. However, the operator will strive to ensure that all changes to these Terms and Conditions are announced in a timely and suitable manner.